01 October 2012

orange october ( + september recap)

october is the best. halloween, cooler weather and pumpkin flavored everything is what makes october one of my favorite months. and the abundance of orange is pretty cool.

 i'm looking forward to running outside without feeling like i'll have a heat stroke, a few wedding celebrations for some of my favorite couples, and a lot of work-related events that will keep my schedule busy!

here's what went down in september...

august recap
costa rica part 1- first impression
costa rica part 2 - earthquake & monteverde
bach party in the hills - a fab weekend
scarf swap - thank you crystal!
costa rica part 3 - beachy & fuzzy

...and here's some instagrams for september. i started off strong with costa rica then got a little lazy with my documentations. or i guess life was happening instead...


jon in a waterfall


sculpture at discovery green


me in a flower fridge, awesome sweater jacket on loan


my beloved kickball team! still going strong this season.


preparing for an anchorman movie night


what i'd like my pantry to look like


topiary gardens in zarcero, costa rica


vintage canada dry labels in costa rica.



 Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...