20 August 2012

countdown to costa rica

me in galveston, texas during my first surf lesson
i'm so pumped up for our costa-rican adventure. we booked the flight in february, so it really snuck up on us when we realized we had a couple unbooked hotels/ car rentals to take care of this week. work has been busy for both of us, so i'm really looking forward to some surfing, relaxing, beach coming, mountain climing, zip lining and tasting lots of yummy coffee along the way! in anticpiation for the trip, i put together this etsy treasury. << click for more!


 Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear you get more creative as the days pass! I hope you guys have a blast in CR!!! I hear it is beautiful especially the dark sand beaches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...