01 February 2012

happy february ( + january re-cap)

it's feb, you guys. that means celebrating my husband's birthday, my mother and father's birthday and valentine's day. which means LOTS of cards to make. I don't mind.

gone are the days where we decorated a shoe box to receive valentine's from our class mates, but i think it's still a fun tradition to keep among close friends & family.

i've been working on my valentine's this week. if you follow me on instagram, you may have seen a little peek of what i've been working on. i'll share it in due time.

for now, ill leave you with my purple ( + tiny orange heart) nails to brighten up these winter days.



january re-cap
vintage christmas glass to remind me of my grandmother
vintage light-up letters
pretty watercolor banner stationery
serious loot from the cream event in austin
sharing my love for nautical & neon
we made this: industrial coffee table with storage
rah rah! a glimpse of the hypa gala
maui-inspired stationery

, Pin ItFollow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...