10 March 2012

the non-game baby shower game

baby shower games are pretty black and white: you either love them or hate them. in my recent experiences as a guest and a host to many a' showers, the host is always looking for non-cheesy grown-up 'games' to keep guests entertained.



here's something i created for my soon-to-be sister in law for her baby shower. these customized cards are great for all the guests to fill out when they arrive and the hosts can read them throughout the party or while the guest of honor is opening her gifts. it gets interesting when guests write some seriously funny comments - don't hold 'em back! plus, it's a nice keepsake for scrap books and baby books.

if you want to order some of these for your next shin-dig, shoot me a message at charmandfig (at) gmail (dot) com.

Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! I wanted to send you a quick note {ie: this comment} to say thanks for starting to follow me on Pinterest. I think I may have stumbled across your blog a few months ago, and have been meaning to check it out again. I love the name, Charm + Confetti. Anyhow, looking forward to seeing what you pin in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were such a great idea!!!Thanks again Lauren!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...